We are always in need of clean, gently used furniture and electronic items–the kinds of basic items typically used daily or frequently.
Items we needed
Items we CANNOT take:
- Any furniture in good condition and still available
- Acceptable wear
- Normal operation of electrical appliances (washing machine, microwave oven, refrigerator)
- Air conditioner
- In-wall furniture
- Custom-made furniture
- Furniture over 8 feet tall
- Obviously damaged furniture
- Pre-demolished furniture
- Incomplete furniture / appliances
- Electrical appliances that do not operate normally
- All computers or electronics or peripherals (TV, monitor, keyboard, mouse, printer, fax machine, game console, photocopier, mobile phone), etc.
We love to collect every item you donate. Sadly, Chu Kong Plan is a non –governmental organization, there is insufficient manpower and resource for us to handle every donation, and we may refuse donation according to the demand of need, storage space and manpower arrangement.